Arrecife trading group

Tras un duro día de trading, relajate y pasate por nuestro café para hablar de cualquier cosa menos de trading.

Arrecife trading group

Notapor pttrader » 27 Feb 2010, 02:08

Hello, I am full time trader and I have moved to Lanzarote/Arrecife.

If anybody is living around, I would love to share my trading experience and learn Spanish at the same time (I speak very little Spanish now).
Anybody from Lanzarote here?

Wishes,
Petr
pttrader

Re: Arrecife trading group

Notapor Chuyito » 27 Feb 2010, 09:50

pttrader escribió:Hello, I am full time trader and I have moved to Lanzarote/Arrecife.

If anybody is living around, I would love to share my trading experience and learn Spanish at the same time (I speak very little Spanish now).
Anybody from Lanzarote here?

Wishes,
Petr

Welcome Petr, it's weird that anglo people want to learn other language. I thought that english is really enough for them. Well the world is progressing. Imagen Imagen Imagen
--- El trading es dificil para aquellos que toman el camino facil... y facil para aquellos que toman el camino dificil --- ImagenImagen
Chuyito

Notapor FXWizard » 01 Mar 2010, 13:17

Welcome to the Forum pttrader, feel like home here at Forex.es! BTW no matter if you practice Spanish language here in the Forum :D

Regards,
FXWizard
FXWizard

Notapor MRgusanez » 01 Mar 2010, 18:45

Hola pttrader

Yo soy de gran canaria y solo somos cuatro :lol: ...si un dia te pasas por aqui, avisanos

saludos
Mister Gusanez
MRgusanez

Notapor Duricof » 01 Mar 2010, 20:35

Hi petr as you said the friend MRguzanes in Gran Canaria are few, pondremo soon a date for a small left and see us all, please read the forex and mirate cafe occasionally post to remain in Gran Canaria that there is pondra date, a hug
Duricof

Volver a El Café de Forex.es